Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Project Begins




The “Found” Project


Drawing inspiration from Pete Vandenberg and Mindy Bowden’s video “Who is a Writer” and FoundMagizine.com, I created The “Found” Project. The project is based on the premise that we are all writers and that one of the inhibitors for people seeing themselves as writers is the lack of a space in which to present their writing. Using a portion of the bulletin boards on each floor in the Hall of Languages, I provided a space for writers to display their work. I kept a photo journal documenting the success of the project and used the photos to create a video and blog. I have turned the footage into a short video looking at who and what is being written about when a space is provided.

1 comment:

  1. Hey this is really cool, why did you not tell me you had a blog?

    ReplyDelete